At the Grand Island Soccer Club, our players wear uniform kits for a two-season cycle, starting with odd calendar years. To ensure a smooth process, please adhere to the following guidelines:
Uniform Purchase Window: Players will receive an email notification when the uniform purchase window opens. It is essential to make your purchase during this period.
Uniform Items: All players are required to purchase the complete kit, including:
- Main jersey
- Alternate jersey*
- Pair of shorts
- Pair of socks
*Please note: There are no changes to the alternate jersey this cycle. If your current alternate jersey is in good condition, fits well, and you are not changing numbers, there is no need to order a new one.
- There is no mark-up on uniforms.
- Player numbers will be assigned by coaches.
- Do not place an order until your player number has been assigned.
- The club will not be responsible for uniform replacement if you order without a player number.
- Refer to the sizing chart on the order page and consider two years of wear when choosing sizes.
- If unsure, order a size up to accommodate potential growth.
Order Process: All uniform items and apparel will be shipped directly from the supplier to you.
Questions About Your Order: Please contact BSN Sports at 1.800.749.3813. They are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Optional Branded Club Apparel: Visit our Sideline Store and explore optional branded club apparel available year-round, including bags, warm-ups, hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you on the field!